Circle B Ranch’s Mission
At Circle B Ranch, we pride ourselves in our humane and wholesome mission. We’re homegrown American and so is the pork. We will provide a clean and 100% natural environment to breed, farrow and grow 100% Berkshire/Kurabota and Red Wattle Heritage Pork for restaurant and consumer consumption.
How Circle B Ranch will accomplish this mission:
- Raise 100% Berkshire/Kurabota and Red Wattle Heritage Pork in a natural environment in the lush Ozark Hills of southwest Missouri.
- The animals are and will be 100% raised outdoors by using sustainable and humane production standards.
- The animals are and will be free-ranged on pasture; they will do what hogs do best: root and graze for the majority of their food.
- We do and will add to the animal’s diet with a natural corn-soybean based food with mineral and vitamin supplements.
- We do not and will not use any additional hormones or antibiotics unless medically necessary.
Here at Circle B Ranch, we are committed to a smaller farm that raises a quality product. You, as the consumer, can be 100% confident that the Berkshire Hog Product we are selling you has been bred, farrowed and raised on our farm. Rest assured that our products are free of antibiotics, hormones, and gluten.