This is a really easy and delicious breakfast bake. Enjoy!
- • 1 lb. bulk Circle B Ranch Breakfast Bulk sausage
- • 2 boxes (5.2 oz. each) seasoned shredded hash brown potatoes
- • 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- • 1 Tbsp. dried chopped onion
- • 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- • 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- • ½ tsp. pepper
- • 3 ½ cups milk
- • 6 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13×9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sausage is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked sausage, uncooked potatoes, bell pepper, onion, and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir the Bisquick mix, pepper, milk, and eggs until blended. Pour over potato mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of cheese. Cover with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 18-22 minutes longer or until light golden brown around edges. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.