Who doesn’t love Almond Joy Bars? These are really dangerous cookies. They are so delicious and very easy to prepare. Enjoy!
- 1 (14 oz.) bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup lightly salted almonds, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in airtight container.