Looking for an easy dessert?? Look no further than this Recipe. Enjoy!!
- • 1/3 cup brown sugar
- • 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- • 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled & chopped to ½-inch dice
- • ½ cup butter, room temperature
- • 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- • 1 ¾ tsp. baking soda
- • ½ cup + 1 Tbsp. milk, divided
- • ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with pan spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar with 1 tsp. of the cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine the diced apples with the remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and stir to mix. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the granulated sugar. Beat the eggs in one at a time until completely mixed. Add the vanilla extract and mix.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- Add the ½ cup of milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking soda mix to the butter mixture, and stir until well-combined.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Layer half of the apple mixture on top of the batter, followed by half of the brown sugar mixture. Gently press the apples into the batter.
- Add the remaining batter to the pan, followed by the remaining apples and brown sugar mixture. Lightly press the apples into the batter and swirl the brown sugar between the apple chunks and into the batter.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 8