Eating Healthy does not have to be boring. This recipe does not disappoint. Big on flavor and you will not believe how healthy it is.
- • 1 1-lb. Circle B Ranch pork tenderloin
- • 3 green onions
- • 2 Tbsp. apricot preserves or jam
- • 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- • 2 tsp. finely chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- • 2 medium Zucchini (about 8 oz. each)
- • 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- • ¼ tsp. salt
- • 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Trim tenderloin. Thinly slice green onions, keeping white parts separate from green tops. In a bowl, combine white parts of the green onions, the apricot preserves, soy sauce, and chipotle pepper. Microwave 30-60 seconds or until heated.
- Trim ends off zucchini. Cut zucchini in ½ length-wise. Brush zucchini with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork on a greased rack over drip pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat 20-25 minutes or until done (145° F), brushing with 2 Tbsp. of the apricot sauce the last 5 minutes of grilling. Add zucchini halves to grill with pork; grill, covered, over direct medium heat 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning once. Remove pork and zucchini from the grill; tent pork with foil and let stand for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Slice pork. Cut each zucchini piece in ½ crosswise. Combine reserved green onion tops and the cilantro. Serve pork with zucchini pieces. Top with cilantro mixture and remaining apricot sauce.
- Serving Size: 4