If you love broccoli and mushrooms, you and your family will love this recipe. Enjoy!!
For the Salad
- 1 head broccoli
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 grated carrot (size to taste)
- ¼ tsp. sesame seeds
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. Blue Agave
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- Peel tough “skin” from broccoli stems; slice stems about 1/8”-3/16” thick.
- Cut florets into bite size pieces.
- Steam broccoli until just crisp (stems will take slightly longer to steam than florets). DO NOT overcook.
- Mix dressing ingredients: and toss with broccoli.
- Stir in grated carrot and sliced mushrooms. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Chill before serving.
- Serving Size: 6