Marina’s Tomato Sauce pairs so well with anything especially meatballs. These ricotta meatballs came out delicious. Enjoy!
- ½ pound Circle B Ranch ground pork
- ½ pound ground beef
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, fresh grated
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ¼ cup flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- sea salt and fresh black pepper
1-2 Jars of Marina’s Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease with olive oil a large roasting pan or baking sheet with sides.
- In a large bowl combine all the meatball ingredients using your hands or a fork. Roll into 1 and ½ inch meatballs, place on baking sheet and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from oven and add them one by one into Marina’s Tomato sauce. Simmer 30-40 minutes, tasting the sauce and seasoning as needed.
- Serve over spaghetti with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.