When I have a large crowd for breakfast I find that a frittata is the best and easiest dish to prepare. I am sure your family will love this frittata. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces Circle B Ranch bacon, cooked & cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium high heat, melt 1 Tbsp. butter. Add onions and saute for 5-7 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Place bacon on baking sheet and cook in oven until crispy, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into pieces.
- Meanwhile, blanch Broccoli Florets.
- In a bowl add the eggs and one cup of heavy cream. Whisk together.
- Place bacon, cooked onions, broccoli, and cheese in a greased 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bacon mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until you can jiggle the pan and the frittata does not shake in the center. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serving Size: 8