Bacon and Banana go so well together. These are really easy to make and are great for breakfast! Enjoy!
- • 8 ounces Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon, diced
- • 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- • 1 tsp. baking powder
- • ½ tsp. salt
- • 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- • ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick), softened
- • 2 eggs
- • 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 small, very ripe)
- • ¼ cup milk
- • ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- In a skillet, cook the diced bacon for 5 minutes over medium-high heat, until crispy. Transfer bacon to paper-towel-lined plate with a slotted spoon. Reserve 2 Tbsp. bacon fat.
- Whisk in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat brown sugar, butter, and reserved bacon fat. Beat in eggs, mashed bananas, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat in flour until well combined. Stir in bacon.
- Place paper liners in a standard 12-cup muffin pan and pour in batter. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes, until browned and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.