A party would not be complete without deviled eggs. Why not take it up a notch with Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon.
- 6 hard boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish (I did not have pickle relish so I diced up some bread and butter pickles)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely diced
Slice the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir everything together until it’s creamy.
Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
Garnish with a generous amount of bacon bits and top with a sprinkle of chives.