Bacon and Cheese Casserole! I don’t know about you, but there are many Sunday mornings that I wake up and find Big John in his bib overalls ready to go out and do chores. He grabs a cup of coffee and out he goes. This casserole is easy to put together, so you can do it the night before, and you will have leftovers for a day or two. Just warm it up in the microwave!
- 6–8 large eggs (I used 8)
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 6–9 slices of bread cubed (I used 6)
- 12 slices of Circle B Ranch Hickory smoked bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Grease or spray a 9 by 13″ baking dish.
- Mix together the egg, milk, salt and dry mustard.
- Spread the bread cubes in the bottom of the dish, sprinkle over the bacon and cheddar cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Bake for 45-50 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Take out and let cool for a couple of minutes. Serve with a nice steamy cup of coffee!! Enjoy!