Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon (Regular or Nitrite Free) and Terrill Creek Goat Cheese are the perfect pairing for this delicious frittata. We were swimming in fresh eggs from our hens and I thought what could be better to make than a delicious frittata.
- 6 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium spring onion (or 4 scallions) thinly sliced, green and white parts divided
- 1 medium red potato, thinly sliced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled into small pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In an 8- or 10-inch heavy-bottomed skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove to a plate. Add whites of onion or scallion into the bacon grease and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Place potato slices into the skillet in one layer, arranging the onions either on top of the potatoes or moving them to a side of the pan. Cook potatoes 2 to 3 minutes per side, seasoning each side lightly with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, goat cheese and milk together in a large bowl until mostly combined — goat cheese should be in very small pieces. Gently stir the crisped bacon into the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the hot skillet on top of onions and potatoes. Transfer pan into the oven and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until eggs are set and firm.