Can you smell that delicious maple, cheesy goodness? If you could, you would be dying to try this. Easy and yummy! Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain fat. Add maple syrup to skillet and stir until combined.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, roll out puff pastry. Place Brie on top and top with all but 1 or 2 Tbsp. of maple-bacon mixture. Fold up each corner of puff pastry, brushing each corner with egg wash.
- Top with pecans and remaining maple-bacon mixture.
- Bake until puff pastry is golden (cover with foil if too dark).
- Serve immediately with bread.