We have been told that we have some of the best Hickory Smoked Ham around. This recipe is so easy and quick to put together. You can assemble these the night before.
- 12 white dinner rolls (I used Hawaiian rolls)
- 12 pieces sliced Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked ham
- 6–7 Slices of Provel Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon dried chopped/minced onion flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish.
- Halve dinner rolls and place 1 slice each of ham and Swiss inside each roll. Place rolls very close together on the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together melted butter, onion flakes, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over all of the sandwiches.
- Let sit 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover and cook for 3-4 additional minutes, or until tops are slightly brown and crispy. Serve warm.