You have some delicious peaches and vanilla ice cream in the freezer and you can definitely make this dessert. Easy and delicious!!
- • 3 large ripe peaches
- • 1-2 Tbsp. salted butter
- • 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- • ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- • Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream & caramel sauce, for serving if desired
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pits. Place in an oven safe pan. Place a small piece (about ¾ tsp.) of butter in the middle of each peach.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until golden. Top with cream and caramel if desired.
- You can make this yummy dessert on the grill as well. Place the peaches in foil and wrap. Grill until the tops are golden (about 8-12 minutes).