Circle B Ranch German Sausage is such a versatile product. Grilled, sauteed with peppers and onions, and yes it makes a great dip. This dip is easy to make and your guests will love it! Enjoy!
- • ¾ lbs. (11 oz.) Circle B Ranch German Sausage
- • 12 ounces IPA or pale ale
- • 8 ounces cream cheese
- • 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- • ½ tsp. paprika
- • ½ tsp. chili powder
- • 1 tsp. garlic powder
- • 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- • ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Take the sausage out of its casing. Cook the German Sausage in a pan over medium-high heat until well browned, breaking up as it cooks. Add ¾ cup beer, allow to simmer as you prepare the cheese sauce.
- Add the remaining ¾ cup beer, cream cheese, cheddar (reserve 1 cup for the top), paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, and cornstarch to a blender; blend until smooth.
- Add cheese sauce to the pan, stirring until well combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish, and top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake at 350° until cheese is bubbly. Garnish with green onions prior to serving.