Recipes are just recipes until you prepare them. Big John wanted to have this recipe for dinner. It was a recipe from Segovia Restaurant in Moonachie, NJ. I followed the recipe but changed it to suite the ingredients I had on hand.
- 1 Red Pepper and 1/2 Yellow and Orange pepper sliced into strips
- Olive oil to sauté the pepper and garlic
- 8 Red New Potatoes cut into chunks and roasted and olive oil to coat the potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil to brown the chops
- 4 Circle B Ranch Berkshire Pork Chop
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces of Sherry
- Salt and Pepper
- Quarter the red potatoes, toss in Olive Oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and put in 450 preheated oven. Roast for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Partially sauté the peppers and towards the end add the garlic and saute until the garlic is brown. Put aside.
- In the skillet, add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, brown the pork chops on both sides. I cooked them for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Take the pork chops out, place in casserole dish, drain the oil and add the butter and dry sherry. Cook for a few minutes and add some salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops top with the peppers and cook in oven for about 7 minutes. Take out of the oven and serve with roasted potatoes. It was delicious!