Let’s just say this recipe is delish!! It is easy to prepare and makes a great presentation!! Enjoy!
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory smoked bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, garlic powder, paprika and season with salt and pepper. Form into 18 small balls and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl or on a plate, stir together cooked bacon, chives, and pecans.
- Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture and insert a pretzel stick in each ball.
- Serve. If not immediately serving, loosely cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge. Let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.