If you love ribs as much as we do you will love this recipe. I hope your family enjoys it as much as we did. Enjoy!
- 2 1/2–3 lbs Circle B Ranch pork ribs
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
For the Marinade/Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Marina’s Homemade ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, diced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, diced
- sesame seeds
- chopped green onion
- Fill a large pot halfway full with water. Stir in the vinegar and 2 tsp. of salt, then add the pork ribs. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ketchup, lemon juice, honey, ginger, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Place the cooked ribs in a large ziplock bag and pour on the marinade. Marinate for 4-6 hours, turning occasionally to mix.
- Barbecue the ribs until slightly charred, reserving the marinade.
- In a medium-sized sauce pan, bring the marinade to a boil, then reduce the heat and let thicken. Drizzle over the ribs.
- Serve hot!
- Serving Size: 4