This recipe is so good. Blue cheese and bacon combine to make the perfect dip!
- 4 slices of Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup half and half
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp, and then remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Leave the drippings in the skillet.
- Add the walnuts to the skillet and cook over medium heat until toasted, about 1-2 minutes. Remove to paper towels with the bacon.
- Put the cream cheese and blue cheese in a bowl and whip with an electric mixer until well-combined.
- Add half and half in small portions until the dip is the right consistency – you may not need all of it.
- Stir in the bacon and the walnuts, and transfer to a pretty bowl. Scatter scallions over the top.
- Serve with crackers for your friends!