Bacon, chocolate and brandy….the perfect combination. Enjoy!
For the Brownies
- 1 cup melted butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 strips Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ½ oz. brandy (your preference)
For the Topping
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 oz. brandy
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Add the melted butter and the cocoa powder to a mixer bowl and beat until the lumps are gone.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Next add in the sugar and mix, then add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Take the bowl off of the mixer and stir in the brandy and crumbled bacon.
- Pour into a 9×13-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, you can make the topping.
- To a medium saucepan add the evaporated milk, brown sugar, and egg yolks. Whisk and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Take off the heat and stir in the brandy, bacon and walnuts, and then set aside to cool.
- After the brownies have cooled completely, spread the topping over the top and cut into squares to serve.