These were SO good! We ate them with dinner instead of rolls. You will not be disappointed.
- Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups tapioca flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine milk, butter and salt in a saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in flour, cheese and parsley. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until mixture is smooth. Fill each muffin cup with 2 Tbsp. batter. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 10