My family loves broccoli and cauliflower. What makes it even better is the Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon. This salad is great, and it makes a very good side salad for grilled pork chops.
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut in bite size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in bite size
- ½ cups celery
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1½ cups Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked cooked and chopped bacon
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- ¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- In a large bowl toss cauliflower, broccoli, celery, peas, and bacon.
- In a medium bowl combine mayo, sugar, Parmesan cheese, vinegar, salt and onion. Mix well. Pour over salad and toss to mi x well and serve.