I love making quiche for dinner…and the best part of it is there are left overs for lunch!! Enjoy!!
- 1 (9-in.) deep dish frozen pie shell
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 3 green onion, finely chopped
- 4 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the frozen pie shell on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion flakes, Dijon and black pepper until fully combined.
- Fold in the broccoli florets, green onion, bacon, and 1 cup shredded cheese. Pour into the pie shell.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the center is set when gently shaken. Cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil, if needed to prevent over-browning.
- Allow to cool to warm before cutting
- Serving Size: 8