Whenever we have a group of people for Breakfast the easiest thing to make is a casserole. This is easy to put together and it is delicious. Enjoy!!
- 2 bags of shredded potatoes
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar (8 ounces)
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions (about 4), plus more for serving
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon (about 8 slices)
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- In a medium pot, bring potato shred to a boil in salted water; cook 10 minutes. Drain and cool completely. Meanwhile, combine cheese, Dijon, yogurt, and scallions in a large bowl.
- Fold potatoes, broccoli, eggs, 2 Tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper into cheese mixture. Cover with plastic; refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with a rack in top third. In a large oven-proof skillet, cook bacon over medium-high until crisp, about 8 minutes; transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Add butter to skillet; when it foams, add potato mixture. Press to form and even layer and cook, scraping sides with a spatula to prevent burning, until it starts to set, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer to oven; bake until golden, 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Crumble bacon on top and serve, with sliced scallions and yogurt.
- Serving Size: 8