Broccoli, Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon…What a great combo!
- 10 Ounces Broccoli Florets
- 5 Slices of Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon
- ¾ Cup Minced Red Onion
- ¼ Cup Chopped Dried Cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoons Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and cook bacon to your liking. I like crispy, and it works well in this recipe.
- Take your whole broccoli florets and cut them into smaller pieces. Blanch in a pot of boiling water, strain and set aside.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, rice wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Toss broccoli mixture with the dressing and refrigerate for a few hours.