I love making different slaw. This one sounded interesting and I can say it came out delicious. Enjoy!
- • 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted & julienned
- • 1 lb. broccoli slaw
- • 1 red pepper, julienned
- • ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- • 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- • ¼ cup rice vinegar
- • 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- • ½ tsp. salt
- • 1 Tbsp. chili sauce
- • ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Toss mangoes, broccoli, pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oil, chili sauce, and salt in a smaller bowl and pour over slaw.
- Serve immediately or set into fridge for one hour to let flavors mingle.
- Before serving, toss with mint leaves.