This pasta is so good.
- 12 oz. rigatoni pasta
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 cups Marina’s Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces Mozzarella
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (I used a combination of grape tomatoes and mini heritage tomatoes)
- 3–5 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook pasta, according to package directions, in a large pot of water with salt. Once pasta is fully cooked, drain.
- In a large pan, warm Marina’s Italian Style Tomato Sauce over medium heat. Once heated, add in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Once the cheese is melted, pour the sauce over the noodles.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half and the Mozzarella into ½-inch cubes. Then combine the Mozzarella (save about ¼ cup) and tomatoes with the pasta. Pour into a 9×9 baking dish. Top with the remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy!
- Make this recipe heartier by adding a 16 Oz. package of Circle B Ranch’s Sweet Italian Sausage. Simply remove the casing from the sausage, cook it fully and slice, or crumble while cooking. Then add in the cooked sausage during step 4.