How to Cook Pork Chops on an Indoor GrillIn the summer or any hot day, you can use an indoor grill to grill your delicious Circle B Ranch pork chops! A simple preparation of just salt and pepper is one of my favorites and remember do not over-cook the chops, it will affect the flavor. I’m going to share a couple of techniques that can make your pork chops extra delicious and can add more flavor to it. And before we finish – you will have a great idea on how to cook pork chops on an indoor grill. Tips For Perfect Grilled Pork chops
- You can make pork chops bone-in or boneless. But bone-in chops are less likely to dry out on the grill.
- You can prepare the marinade in advance for up to 3 days. Store it in the refrigerator and use it when you need it.
- Make sure the grill is not hot too much while you are placing the chops on it. Marinades contain sugar to add more flavor but they can burn if your grill is too hot.
- Mexican: You can marinate the pork chops in a blend of garlic, onion powder, lime juice, olive oil, and chili powder. And for the maximum flavor – add a sprinkle of cilantro before you serve it.
- Asian: Try to make the marinade with a blend of lime juice, brown sugar, olive oil, ginger, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Spicy: Add (crushed) red pepper flakes to your marinade. Generally, ¼ tsp is good but you can more if you wish.
- Move the chops in a medium bowl.
- Add garlic, pepper, salt, thyme, lemon zest parsley, thyme, soy sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and olive oil to whisk them together.
- Marinate your pork chops for a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 8 hours.
- Now, heat the indoor grill or the outdoor grill pan (whichever you feel comfortable) to medium heat.
- The marinated pork chops will take 6-8 minutes for each side to cook from the start to the end.
- Now, wait for 5 minutes and here you go.
- If you want, garnish with extra chopped parsley.
During trying times it is always good to try to eat healthy!! [ ... ]Read More
- Eating whole cranberries has shown to offer greater health and dietary benefit then consuming them in a liquid or dietary supplement; that is due to they are broken down and only the extract is used. Cranberries are most beneficial when the entire berry is consumed not just one component because when whole they offer more cardiovascular, antioxidant, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Cranberries have Vitamin C and fiber.
- Cranberries are Gluten Free!
- They have more antioxidants than spinach, strawberries, cherries, red grapes, broccoli, apples, raspberries. One of the only berries that outranks cranberries are blueberries!
- One of my favorite ways to use the chutney is with Terrill Creek Goat cheese on a Baguette topped with the Cranberry Chutney
- One night I started to pull ingredients out of the refrigerator and came up with this recipe. https://www.circlebranchpork.com/marinas-pork-marinade-marinas-cranberry-chutney.html
- At Christmas, this came together for a delicious ham. https://www.circlebranchpork.com/cranberry-orange-baked-ham.html
- All I can say is decadent.....https://www.circlebranchpork.com/marinas-cranberry-chutney-brownies.html
Here are my 5 favorite cheese pasta dishes. Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More
14 Reasons to Buy Marina's Italian Tomato Sauce
Every family has its traditions, and ours has become so intertwined with food that we made a business out of it! The products we sell aren’t just meals – they’re family stories passed down from generation to generation!
One of the most popular products is our "Marina's Tomato Sauce" and I can give you 14 reasons why you should buy this product for your family. Once you open a jar of Marina's Tomato Sauce you will instantly smell the freshness and brightness. Simple but hearty, our sauce will satisfy the most discriminating of tastes. Even picky children will love this Tomato Sauce.
-Simmered to perfection
-Starts with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Fresh Garlic
-Finished with Fresh Basil
-Himalayan Salt and Organic Pepper
-Low in Salt and Sugar
-Great base sauce for any recipe (add you own spices to make it your own)
-No added preservatives
-No Tomato Paste
-No High Fructose Corn Syrup
-Contains 35 calories in 1/2 cup serving
-4 grams of carbs
-Old World taste
-For people who are sensitive to Onion or Dried Oregano, this is the tomato sauce for you
Wendy from Around My Family Table loved it and said "WHEN I EMPTIED THE JAR INTO MY SAUCEPAN TO HEAT, I NOTICED SOMETHING THAT OTHER PREPACKAGED SAUCES DON’T HAVE…..WHOLE CLOVES OF GARLIC AND A WHOLE BASIL LEAF! YEP, RIGHT INSIDE MY JAR."
There are so many recipes you can prepare with Marina's Tomato Sauce from Baked Ziti, Tortellini Soup, Marina's Italian Chili, and Eggplant Parmesan to name a few. Feel free to sign up for our newsletter at www.circlebranchpork.com. Thank you and Enjoy!! Marina
Yes, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!! [ ... ]Read More
You will love cooking with pork loin and pork tenderloin. Enjoy! [ ... ]Read More