These are not your run of the mill pork chops! These are moist and delicious.
2-10 oz Circle B Ranch Pork Chops
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- Mix marinade ingredients. Place pork chops in the marinade in a zip-loc bag. Marinate for at least 4 hours up to 24 hours.
- Heat grill on high for 20 minutes. While preheating grill mix dipping and basting sauce. Set aside dipping sauce.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and place on grill. Turn heat down to medium-high. Baste pork chops with basting mixture every few minutes. Grill approximately 5-7 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature is 145.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes before eating. Save any juices the accumulate while resting.