Fresh corn, zucchini, mini tomatoes and red onion fresh from the Farmers Market make this salad delicious. You will not be disappointed.
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 can black beans (16 oz)
- 8 oz halved, mini yellow tomatoes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Wrap the corn in aluminum foil and place on grill. Grill on medium-high for 15 minutes, turning 3 times, until done. Remove kernels from cobs.
- Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the zucchini into wide ribbons.
- Toss corn and zucchini with the remaining ingredients.
- Serving Size: 4