I usually make a big breakfast on the weekend, and I thought this was a great dish. Easy and delicious!
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (16 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (I used the Organic Ones)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar shredded
- ¼ cup chopped red bell peppers
- 8 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Grease a 9×13 glass or ceramic baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper to combine well. Set aside.
- Open can of biscuits, separate the biscuits, and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place biscuit quarters into bowl of egg mixture and toss to coat well. Transfer into prepared baking dish, evenly in a single layer.
- Top with cheese, bell peppers, and bacon.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden (tent loosely with foil during last 10 minutes of baking, if cheese starts browning too quickly.)
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.