Chocolate and Marina’s Cranberry Chutney go really well together. You will not be disappointed!! Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 T. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
Cranberry Chutney Cheesecake Filling
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1/3 jar of Marina’s Cranberry Chutney
- Line a 9×13″ pan with nonstick foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa and salt, stirring well.
- Spread about half of this into the pan.
Cranberry Chutney Cheesecake filling
- Beat cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar,
- Spread this over the brownie batter.
- Dollop scoops of the Cranberry Chutney on top.
- Use the rest of the brownie batter to top the cherries. Use your hands to spread it.
- Bake about 35 minutes, cool to room temp and then chill hours before cutting.