This recipe is so decadent and so delicious. It is so gooey!! Enjoy!
- • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- • 1/3 cup mayo
- • 1/3 cup sour cream
- • 1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- • 1 tsp. paprika
- • ½ tsp. garlic powder
- • 16 oz. frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed tightly to get rid of excess water
- • 1 lb. Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled (You can use Circle B Ranch Nitrite Free Bacon if you choose)
- • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- • 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- • 4 oz. fresh Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- • 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- • Minced fresh parsley, for garnish
For the Spinach Dip
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish or cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, mayo sour cream, minced garlic, garlic powder and paprika to a large mixing bowl and stir until combined well.
- Add spinach (make sure all the water is out!), cooked bacon, Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of the shredded Mozzarella cheese. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish/skillet. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese, then place thinly sliced Mozzarella cheese on top of the dip. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake until cheese is golden and mixture is bubbly, about 30 minutes. If your dip is very full in the baking dish, place dish on a baking sheet in case it bubbles over.
- Sprinkle dip with minced fresh parsley.
For the Dippers
- Line sliced baguette pieces on a baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Broil on HIGH for several minutes per side, until golden brown and toasted. Be careful, bread can burn very quickly this way.
- Serve with the hot, prepared dip.
- Serving Size: 8