What could be wrong with chocolate and coffee rub? Nothing! It is especially good with the sautéed spinach! Enjoy!
- 1 Circle B Ranch Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons coffee grounds
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of salt
- fresh thyme for garnish
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork tenderloin.
- Place the tenderloin in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cook over medium heat, about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked thoroughly (Chops may be pan-fried, grilled, or oven baked).
- Serve over a bed of garlic spinach.