Chocolate, pumpkin and cream cheese…the perfect dessert! These came out delish! Enjoy!
For the Crust
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies (half of a 9-ounce package)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces ea.)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned solid=pack pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. pumpkin-pie spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 °. Line bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend cookies with sugar until finely ground (should make about 1 cup crumbs); add butter, and pulse until moistened.
- Transfer crumb mixture to prepared pan and press gently into bottom. Bake until fragrant and slightly firm, about 12-15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place cream cheese in food processor; blend until smooth. Add sugar, pumpkin puree, eggs, flour, pumpkin-pie spice, and salt; process until combined and set aside.
- Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl; microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until melted. Add 1 cup pumpkin mixture; stir to combine and set aside.
- Pour remaining pumpkin mixture into prepared pan. Drop dollops of chocolate mixture onto pumpkin mixture; swirl. Bake until cheesecake is set but jiggles slightly when gently shaken, about 40-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan. Cover; chill until firm, at least 2 hours (and up to 2 days). Using overhang, transfer cake to work surface. With a knife dipped in water, cut into 16 squares.