Circle B Ranch Berkshire Pork Chops, Brussels Sprouts and a little Sriracha was so delish! This recipe is easy and it will not disappoint. Enjoy!!
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (quartered if large)
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 4 Circle B Ranch center-cut pork chops (3/4 inch thick; about 1 ¼ pounds)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Put a baking sheet on the middle oven rack and preheat to 450 degrees. Toss the Brussels sprouts and red onion in a large bowl with 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, ½ tsp. salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Spread on the hot baking sheet in a single layer and roast, without stirring, until tender and charred in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the vinegar, honey, Sriracha and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brush the mustard on both sides. Toss the panko with 1 Tbsp. parsley, a pinch of salt, and a few grinds of pepper on a plate. Press both sides of the pork chops in the mixture to evenly coat. Heat the remaining 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until browned and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side (reduce heat to medium if crust gets too dark).
- Add the roasted vegetables to the honey-Sriracha sauce and toss to coat. Serve with the pork chops. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 Tbsp. parsley.
- Serving Size: 4