John and I eat sausage for dinner quite often. This recipe that I put together came out delicious. Enjoy!
- 16 oz. Circle B Ranch Sweet Italian Sausage, links sliced into thirds
- 2 medium-sized red, yellow, orange and/or green peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ a large sweet onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 15×10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In the prepared pan, combine the peppers and onions. Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar; toss gently to coat. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Push vegetables to one side, exposing about one-fourth of the pan. Place sausage in the pan. Roast 10-15 minutes more or until the vegetables are tender and sausage is cooked.
- Serving Size: 4