Broccoli and cabbage pair well together. Your family will love this.
For the Salad
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup sliced natural almonds
- ½ cup chopped green onions
For the Miso Orange Dressing
- 2/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Splash of hot sauce
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pulse the dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately! Add more orange juice for moisture if needed.