These zesty pork chops are just delicious! Try pairing with a flavorful salad for a yummy weeknight meal. Enjoy!
- 2 Circle B Ranch pork chops, each about 1 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup dry Marsala Wine
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ tsp. grated orange zest, plus orange zest strips for garnish
- Orange wedges (optional)
- Pat the chops dry. In a large frying pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the chops and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes total. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook until the chops are just cooked through but still juicy when cut into the center with a knife, about 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
- Add the Marsala and raise the heat to medium-high. Cook, stirring, until the wine is reduced and slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Add the orange juice and bring to a simmer. Return the chops to the pan and sprinkle with the orange zest. Cook, basting the chops with the pan juices, for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to individual plates and garnish with orange zest and wedges, if using. Serve immediately.