I am always looking for easy and delicious. This recipe was easy and I love the fact that you can make it in one pot. Delicious!!
- Add lard to large skillet, and heat over medium-heat.
- Add potatoes to skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Brown potatoes until crisp.
- Add ½ cup cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon, remaining cheese and scallions.
- Bake at 350° F for 10 minutes, or until eggs have set and cheese has melted.
- The original recipe called for 4 eggs. I found it was not enough to fill the pan so I increased it to 6 eggs.