Chicken and Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon with Pasta sounds soooo delish. This recipe does not disappoint. Enjoy!
- 10 slices Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in small strips.
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup Homemade chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1–2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1–2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain, reserving a little bit of bacon grease in the pan..
- In the same skillet add in the chicken, olive oil & season with salt and pepper – cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, remove and set aside.
- Cook onion with butter over medium heat until soft, stir in garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch with the water and stir into the skillet.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and all of the cheese until cheese has melted.
- Add the pasta to the pot.
- Top with the chicken & Garnish with chopped bacon and parsley.