All I can say is Yummy! Easy to make and your family will love it!!
- ½ lb. Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 3 extra-large russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into ½–3/4-inch
- pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar or
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
For the Bacon
- Spread the bacon strips out across a large rimmed baking sheet pan and place on the middle rack of a COLD oven. Set the oven temperature to 400°.
- Set a timer for 16 minutes and check the bacon. Remove it from the oven when it is as crispy or crunchy as you would like it. If you want it to crumble, cook it about 19 minutes.
For the Potatoes
- While the bacon is cooking, peel and chop the potatoes.
- Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. There should be 2-3 Tbsp. of bacon grease left on the sheet pan (if there is more, drain some off).
- Put the potatoes on the pan and toss with tongs to thoroughly coat them in the bacon grease. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes out in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes; stir well and bake an additional 20 minutes. Stir again, making sure that none of the potatoes are sticking to the tray. Bake another 15 minutes.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, stir again, and sprinkle generously with shredded cheese and chopped bacon.
- Return the tray to the oven and bake an additional 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with sliced green onions just before serving. Enjoy!