A delicious cold salad made with peas and bacon hits the barbecue spot. This goes well with pork or a delicious steak. Enjoy!
- 2 cups frozen peas (about 10 oz.)
- ½ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 6 Circle B Ranch Hickory Smoked bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup ginger dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and salad dressing and toss with salad. Refrigerate until serving.
- If you like a crunchier salad, use the peas while they are still slightly frozen and wait to add the bacon until right before serving the dish.