John and I love lemon anything and this recipe came out delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 lb chicken breast 4 smaller breast pieces
- 1/4 cup white flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon sliced into 8 discs
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh
- Heat your 2 tablespoons of oil and 3 tablespoons of butter over a skillet on medium heat. You do not want the butter to burn.
- Add flour to a shallow bowl and dredge each of the four chicken breasts.
- Add chicken to the frying pan.
- Pan fry for 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degree fahrenheit.
- Chicken should be golden brown and have a crunchy outer.
- Once chicken is cooked, add it to a separate dish and loosely cover.
- In a stock pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, honey, lemon juice, lemon slices, and chicken stock. Heat until a boil, and then simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potatoes or wild rice blend.