Looking for an easy fried rice? This recipe comes out as good as any Chinese restaurant fried rice. Serve this with your favorite Chinese dishes. Enjoy!
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots, thawed
- 2–3 Tbsp. soy sauce (more or less to taste)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions, optional
- Preheat a large skillet or wok to medium heat. Pour sesame oil in the bottom. Add the white onions and peas and carrots. Fry until tender.
- Slide the onions, peas, and carrots to the side and pour the beaten eggs into the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs. Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mix.
- Add the rice to the veggie and egg mixture. Pour the soy sauce on top. Stir and fry the rice and veggie mixture until heated through and combined. Add chopped green onions if desired.