This is such an easy dessert to make. I was afraid that it would not hold up for the next day…but it was just fine. Enjoy!
- ½ (17.3 oz.) package frozen puff pastry, thawed (1 sheet)
- 3 medium peaches
- 4 oz. plain cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp. coarse sugar
- 1 –2 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll sheet into a 12×14-inch rectangle. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Use a sharp knife to score a 1-inch border along pastry edges. Generously prick the scored line and center of pastry with a fork.
- Cut peaches into 1/4 -inch thick slices; remove and discard pits. Set aside. Combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture inside puff pastry border. Arrange peach slices on top; add raspberries and almonds. Sprinkle pastry border with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until peaches have softened and crust is golden brown. Drizzle honey over fruit and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 8