These came out delicious and were really easy. What I really liked about these egg muffins was how good they heat up or you can eat them cold. Make a double batch and you can freeze them.
- 1 lb Circle B Ranch Breakfast Links
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup egg whites
- 3 tbsp. minced onion
- 1 cup Jarlsberg cheese
- ½ cup Gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown Breakfast sausage over medium high until no pink remains.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Divide the onion and cooked sausage over 12 wells.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, egg whites, and cheeses. Pour egg mixture over the sausage in each well.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from cups and serve warm or let cool completely and refrigerate or freeze.
- To reheat after refrigeration, microwave about 30 seconds. To reheat from frozen state, microwave 45-60 seconds.
- Microwaves can vary greatly; time may need to be adjusted.