I am always looking for new recipes and ways to use Circle B Ranch Breakfast Sausage. I especially like breakfast sausage in casseroles. What is really good about this recipe you can either have it for breakfast or dinner. I prepared it for dinner and it was delicious!
- 1 (16 oz) package of Circle B Ranch Breakfast Sausage
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 (28 oz) bag of Shredded Potatoes
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- ¼ cup diced red peppers
- ½ cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat a large skillet over high heat on the stove. Add the sausage and diced onion, cook for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain, then add in potatoes, green pepper, red pepper, and broccoli to skillet. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in the skillet. Cover skillet with a lid, lower heat to medium-low and let cook for 10 minutes (don’t stir it during this time.) Remove lid and continue to let it cook for 5-6 minutes, or until egg mixture is set. Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for a couple of minutes or until the cheese is melted.