Fresh corn and delicious tomatoes from the Farmers Market make a delicious Salad when paired with Mozzarella. Enjoy!
- 4 ears fresh corn on the cob, cleaned and washed
- 1 (10.5 oz.) package grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh Mozzarella, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 basil leaves, chiffonade (roll leaves and slice thinly)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground coarse black pepper
- Cut corn off the cob and place into a medium mixing bowl. Add tomatoes and mozzarella. Sprinkle with basil. Set aside.
- Add fresh lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to a pint sized canning jar. Shake to combine. Pour dressing over salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 6